This curriculum teaches the research about two issues. First, the app explains why some children, even with caring parents, grow up to make risky behavioral choices, fail to develop a deep bond with their parents, reject their parents morals, and have poor long-term well-being. Second, the app explains why romantic relationships struggle or thrive.
Lessons from the app
1. The Happiness Distraction Chemical
3. The Long-Term Happiness Chemical
4. The Importance of Labeling Feelings
8. Helping Someone Process Emotions
10. Serve and Return
CHEAT-SHEETS – Summary Printouts
Other Videos that Will Eventually Be Lessons
Short Video Tips for Parents
- Is home a safe place to express emotions?
- What if your child chooses different political, social, or religious views?
- Does your child feel invisible?
- Are your loved ones getting enough Oxytocin?
- Is your primary goal to influence or bond with your child?
- Was Mr. Rogers a Genius?
- Have you told your child that they make good choices?
Visit our Facebook page to view where Matt Larson is interviewed on various podcasts and often covers additional subjects.